- Each effervescent tablet contains: 600 mg Acetylcysteine
- Contains sugar (lactose 70 mg per effervescent tablet)
- Contains sweetener (saccharin sodium dihydrate 5 mg per effervescent tablet)
- Source of an amino acid involved in muscle protein synthesis.
- Acetylcysteine (also known as N-Acetyl-L-cysteine) is a non-essential amino acid.
- Non-essential amino acids are those that can be synthesised by the body.
- These non-essential amino acids serve many functions to create optimal health.
- Hypersensitivity to acetylcysteine or any of the ingredients of NAC Actor 600.
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Children and adolescents
Dosage and Directions for Use:
NAC Actor 600 effervescent tablets should be dissolved in a glass of water before administration.
Adults: 1 effervescent tablet once daily.
NAC Actor 600. Each effervescent tablet contains 600 mg acetylcysteine. Complementary Medicine (Health supplement). D.34.1 Amino acids.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority for its quality, safety or intended use.
For more information please refer to the package insert.